You Like Hits Web Automation Bot in JavaScript || GET UNLIMITED POINTS FOR FREE || 2020

 


 Hi guys welcome to another Tutorial.

 Hi guys welcome to another Tuto
In this video a will show you how to AutoMate YouLikeHits
with a bot Via Tampermonkey and get Points while you relax!

I made over 56000+ points in 72 hours when I left my Pc For the Bot to 
Automate Everything On the website.

This Advance Bot Was Made In Javascript <\>.



VIDEO TUTORIAL




REQUIREMENTS:
1:Internet Connection
2:Your Favorite Browser(I Recommend Chrome )
3:Tampermonkey Extension
4: My Script on GitHub

   DOWLOAD TAMPERMONKEY


CLICK TO ADD GITHUB SCRIPT







Thank You For Visiting, Don't forget to LIKE And SHARE.
COMMENT if you face ANY Problems.
I will Say this is the best bot i have ever come across












1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post